The Electrical Theatre will likely be internet hosting a particular live performance this weekend to advertise suicide consciousness for veterans and lift cash to assist.
The live performance is among the many lengthy record of attention-grabbing happenings scheduled in and round St. George this week. These would possibly go to the St. George Artwork Museum for the annual Soup n’ Bowl, or view artwork impressed by “the void”, amongst different choices.
Listed below are a number of the occasions we’re enthusiastic about this week:
Veteran Suicide Profit Live performance
The Electrical Theatre could have the Tom Proctor Band and singer/songwriter Bailey James performing this week in a profit live performance for veteran suicide prevention. The live performance is being placed on by the Life’s Value Dwelling Basis based mostly in Tooele that hosts occasions throughout Utah to convey consciousness and to assist stop veteran suicide.
Should you go:
Soup n’ Bowl 2022
The St. George Artwork Museum’s Soup n’ Bowl fundraiser is again. Locals who buy tickets will likely be handled to a hand-crafted bowl by a neighborhood potter with soup bread and dessert offered. Stay music can even be enjoying on the occasion and proceeds go towards the museum’s everlasting assortment.
Should you go
- What: Soup n’ Bowl 2022.
- When: Friday, March 4, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The place: St. George Artwork Museum 47 E 200 N, St. George.
- Price: $20 per ticket.
- On-line: sgcity.org/artmuseum/soupnbowl
Artwork from the void
ART Supplies and True North Float will likely be internet hosting a viewing gallery impressed by artwork from ‘the void” or float tank. The gallery is free and open to the general public however for these , there will likely be a ticketed after-party on the Station 2 Brewery.
Should you go
- What: Artwork from the void gallery and after-party.
- When: Saturday, March 5, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. for the gallery and eight:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. for the after-party.
- The place: ART Supplies 35 N Principal St. #306, St. George.
- Price: The gallery is free to the general public and the after-party is $20 per ticket.
- On-line: artprovides.org/pages/calendar
Elle Cabrera covers breaking information and matters. Please assist us to proceed producing this content material at thespectrum.com/subscribe.